Dun & Bradstreet surveyed over 250 B2B professionals to uncover these five key findings about the landscape of B2B marketing and sales—and the current state of B2B data.
- Data quality is a critical success factor for B2B sales and marketing (and becoming increasingly important year over year)
- Confidence in data quality has reached a new low
- A lack of confidence is hindering many data-driven strategies
- Data is viewed as the fuel for driving ABM campaigns
- B2B marketers struggle to integrate their data across the enterprise
Despite B2B firms' understanding how critical it is to have quality data empowering their programs, only 11% of respondents expressed extreme confidence in the state of their data, a big dip from last year's results. And without this confidence, it’s no wonder that only 38% of respondents are diving in and making ABM — a program wherein success is entirely dependent on the quality of your firmogaphic and demographic data — part of their go-to-market strategy.
Make an effort to improve data quality by putting your data in hands you can trust. Red House helps businesses like yours gain extreme confidence in their data-driven strategies.
To download the full report, read the source article on Dun&Bradstreet.